HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Customer makes sale of grain.
- Coop settles grain in amount requested by customer.
- A Voucher is issued and will be mailed out or emailed, depending on customer's preference.
- Your funds will be available in the account of your choice the next working business day.
- If you have a lien against your crop, we CANNOT do direct deposit without notice from lien holder.
WHY DIRECT DEPOSIT?
- Saves Fuel.
- Saves you time spent driving to coop and bank.
- Don't have to wait for check to be delivered thru mail or get hung up in the mail.
- Why Not?
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Fill out form with account information that funds will be deposited into and that's all!
*ALL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL UNDER LOCK AND KEY AT CEA OFFICE IN ENID, OK.
DIRECT DEPOSIT AUTHORIZATION FORM (click here)